Saturday, June 05, 2010

Me and you and you and me
No matter how they toss the dice, it has to be
The only one for me is you, and you for me
So happy together


First layer of oil painting done (its not really taking shape but I hope it will), and misskwa still thinks I'm a glutton. Nette and I had vitamilk in glassbottles on the way to the bus stop, and I was greeted by my bro's friends and band hero on a ps3 upon reaching home. No points for guessing what I did from 10:30 till 12:30 :D :D :D

Day's events aside, the facebook group - "could we pretend that airpla-" NO STFU might just be one of my favourite groups ever. (like, jokingly) Its a little annoying when they keep playing it at subway, and when it appears on almost everybody's facebook status. That's not to say I haven't sang to it before, but then again, I sing to almost every song I hear. Either way, the person who created the group deserves a prize for reading my mind. (and many other peoples'). KUDOS :D

Pardon my excessive usage of the word "annoyed", its interchangeable with -.- Just so you won't think I'm pissed off or whatever.


AHH THERE ARE PATCHES OF BLACK OIL PAINT ON MY SKIRT.

No comments: